Ideal workout gear to-go, the GoFit Lightning Rope quickly stows into its own compact travel canister. The slim-line handle design and durable flex rope are the perfect lightweight components for speed rope training. Get optimal cardio benefits, while strengthening your core and toning your body with lightning-fast results.
- Improve cardio endurance.
- Strengthen core and tone muscles.
- Comfortable, lightweight handles.
- Four translucent color assortment.
- Compact and portable.
Pricing is for one (1) rope.
Proper jump rope length?
• Grab each handle as you would hold ski poles
• Put one foot on the center of the rope and pull up on the handles
• The handles should come to the center of your chest or no higher than your armpits.
• If it is too long—the rope should be shortened for optimal jumping experience.
How do I shorten my Lightning Jump Rope?
WARNING—CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for Children. Adult use ONLY.
1. Push the rope throughthe end of one handle.
2. Separate the retaining clipand clip collar.
3. Push the retaining (smaller) clip down the rope to predetermined length. Cut the rope approximately 1/4" to the outside of the clip.
CAUTION: It is better to cut too long if uncertain.
4. Pull the plastic collar back over the clip and pull the end of the rope backinto the handle.