Start your breakfast with this easy recipe!
||385 Total Calories
1 scoop Peanut Butter Cup Select Protein
1/2 cup oat flour
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup egg whites
1/2 cup almond milk or milk of choice
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients together with a fork, then add wet and mix again until well combined. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to firm up.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes to allow the baking powder to activate.
- Prepare a large pan or griddle with nonstick spray and turn on medium heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter on pan, add chocolate chips to the center, then add more batter to cover up chocolate chips.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Repeat until you have used all the batter.
- Top with more chocolate chips, syrup, protein icing or fruit if desired and serve.