Skip to content
- 1 1⁄2 scoops Quest® Cookies & Cream Protein Powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- 3 eggs
- 11⁄2 cups zero-calorie sweetener
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp baking powder
- 3⁄4 tsp salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tbsp sugar-free white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine Quest Protein Powder™, almond milk, egg whites, eggs, sweetener, almond flour, oat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Whisk until smooth.
- Line base of two 10-inch round cake pans with parchment paper.
- Lightly coat parchment paper with cooking spray.
- Evenly distribute batter between two cake pans.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove and cool for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine Quest Protein Powder™, almond milk, sweetener, and salt. Whisk until smooth.
- Place white chocolate chips into a small bowl. Microwave in 15 second intervals until melted.
- Repeat process with dark chocolate chips.
- Remove cakes from pans.
- Spread two-thirds of icing evenly over one cake.
- Place the second cake on top.
- Frost entire cake with remaining icing.
- Drizzle with melted white and dark chocolate.
- Slice into twenty even pieces, and serve.