FlapJacked Marbled Chocolate Protein Banana Bread
A new twist on the classic banana bread! This scrumptious bread is dappled with yummy dark chocolate and cinnamon and is sure to be just as pleasing to the stomach as it is to the eyes.
Serving Size: 1 slice
BANANA BREAD INGREDIENTS
- 2 cups FlapJacked Banana Hazelnut Pancake & Baking Mix
- 3 tbsp Truvia Spoonable
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1⅓ cups mashed ripe bananas (about 3 medium/large bananas)
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 2 tsp water
NUTRITION (Per Serving)
- Calories: 268
- Fat: 11g
- Carbs: 37g
- Sugar: 10g
- Protein: 13g
- Preheat your oven to 350˚ (175°C) and spray an 8x4" loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the FlapJacked Banana Hazelnut Protein Pancake & Baking Mix, Truvia Spoonable, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and whisk until completely smooth.
- Scoop ¾ cup of the batter into a separate bowl and whisk in the cocoa powder and water.
- Alternate scooping the batter into the prepared baking pan. Use a butter knife to swirl the batters together.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until the surface of the bread springs back when tapped. Transfer the loaf to a wire cooling rack and let cool completely. Slice, serve, and enjoy!