Skip to content
- 2 Scoops HEXAPRO Cinnamon Bun Protein
- 1/4 Cup Sugar (or sweetener)
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 ¼ Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Nut Butter (of your choice) - Check out our PROTEIN nut butters too ;)
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Sugar-free Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 375F and spray a 8×8 square pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk wet ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into pan and using a spatula, spread batter evenly and top with additional cinnamon and sugar/sweetener.
- Bake for 25-30 min or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and cut into 8 squares. Serve warm or chilled with your toppings of choice!
Macros per piece:
- 96 Calories
- 2.5 Grams of Fat
- 12.6 Grams of Carbs
- 7 Grams of Protein