- MUTANT's #1 selling gainer!
- 1,100 calories per serving
- Made with natural whole foods (barley, sweet potato, rolled oats, avocado, coconut oil, flaxseed, pumpkin seed and sunflower oil)
- 56 g of pure protein, 192 g of clean carbs, 12 g of fat
- 26.1 g of EAAs and 12.2 g of BCAAs (naturally present)
- Essential fatty acids (EFAs) and natural oils from coconut, avocado, flaxseed, pumpkin seed and sunflower
- Engineered in our own state-of-the-art manufacturing facility to maintain gold-standard quality
- Gourmet taste!
Q: What is the best way to use MUTANT MASS?
A: If you've never used MUTANT MASS before, we recommend you start by mixing 2 scoops with 2 cups of cold water or milk (for extra calories) to assess tolerance. Because MUTANT MASS is very high in calories, it can cause some to experience stomach discomfort if you're not used to eating a lot of calories all at once.
Q: When is the best time to use MUTANT MASS?
A: On training days, take 1 serving (4 scoops) of MUTANT MASS immediately after your workout. On non-training days, it's best to take 2 scoops anytime in the morning and another 2 scoops anytime in the afternoon.
Q: Can I mix MUTANT MASS with milk?
A: Yes, for those who are serious about gaining weight and consuming additional calories, milk is a great option to mix with MUTANT MASS.
Q: Can MUTANT MASS be used as a meal replacement?
A: Look, shit happens — if for some reason you can't eat a meal or don't have the time, then yes use MUTANT MASS. It's always best to get in the calories you need than to go too long without eating, especially when you're trying to build muscle. Besides, MUTANT MASS contains a blend of high-quality protein, carbs, and fats, so it's made of real food!
Q: What carbohydrate sources are used in MUTANT MASS?
A: Each serving of MUTANT MASS contains a 242g blend of carbohydrate sources that includes sweet potato, rolled oats, barley, and waxy maize.
Q: What fat sources are used in MUTANT MASS?
A: Each serving of MUTANT MASS contains a 21g blend of high-quality plant-based fat sources including MCT oil (coconut oil), avocado, flax seed, pumpkin seed, and sunflower oils.
Q: Can I use MUTANT MASS if I'm lactose intolerant?
A: No, MUTANT MASS contains a superior blend of proteins that includes whey protein concentrate, casein, and milk proteins, all of which contain lactose.