• Enhanced Muscle Preservation
• Improve Muscle Recovery
• 99% Absorption Rate
Aminos are the building blocks of protein. Most only tie aminos to muscle gains and protein synthesis but they are required to function as a human being- including but not limited to: physiological functions, metabolism, cognitive ability, etc.
Of the 20 aminos- 9 are essential. Bowmar Nutrition ESSENTIALS has all 9 of the essential aminos and is a full spectrum product that can be taken any time during the day. Our EAAs optimize your overall health and complete protein synthesis.
- Leucine- critical for growth hormone production and protein synthesis
- Threonine- supports immune system and fat metabolism
- Lysine- supports muscle repair and recovery by playing a role in growth hormone secretion
- Isoleucine- helps prevent muscle breakdown during lifting and cardio
- Valine- heavily involved in energy production
- Phenylalanine- helps promote a healthy nervous system
- Methionine- aids in the body's ability to process and eliminate fat
- Tryptophan- not just in turkey! It's a precursor for serotonin which regulates mood, appetite, and sleep
- Histidine- aids in fighting off cell-damaging free radicals