- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in omega 3 are vital to many aspects of heart health
- High-potency wild fish oil standardized to contain a minimum of 40% EPA and 20% DHA
- Omega 3 supports brain health and provides support against depression and migraines
- EPA and DHA help to control and reduce inflammation
- Natural antioxidant support
Omega 3 Fish Oil combines wild and pure sources of sardine, mackerel & anchovy oils to provide clinically proven dosages of EPA and DHA. Increased consumption of fish is beneficial to health. Recent studies have found an association between consumption of fish oil and a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, improvements in brain function, mood, joints and skin health.
It is important to increase adequate intake of healthy fats the brain and body need. Omega 3 is a healthy fatty acid that is essential, meaning it must come from your diet, by eating fatty fish such as salmon, several times a week or be gained through supplements. The active compounds in omega 3 are DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and they are only found in fish.
Omega 3 fatty acids help to decrease “bad” (LDL) cholesterol and increase “good” (HDL) cholesterol, which is important for heart health. Too much bad cholesterol (LDL) hardens the arteries, which leads to heart disease and the risk of heart attack or stroke. Good cholesterol (HDL) in omega 3 fatty acids helps to eliminate bad cholesterol from the body. Omega 3 also helps control the painful inflammation experienced by people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. Studies have shown that supplementation of omega 3 fatty acids can reduce the risk of heart attacks.
The fish oils contained in our omega formulas are derived from wild, pure fish sources. These pharmaceutical grade fish oils are cold-pressed solvent free, molecularly distilled and are third partied tested to meet the highest purity guidelines to guarantee your safety.
• Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in omega 3 are vital to many aspects of heart health
• High-potency wild fish oil standardized to contain a minimum of 40% EPA and 20% DHA
• Omega 3 supports brain health and provides support against depression and migraines
• EPA and DHA help to control and reduce inflammation
• Natural antioxidant support
EACH SOFTGEL CONTAINS:
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
- Fish Oils (from Sardine, Mackerel & Anchovy) 1000 mg
- [EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) Omega 3 180 mg]
- [DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) Omega 3 120 mg]
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Water (Softgel)
Alora Naturals™ guarantees there are no other ingredients or excipients added to this formula other than what is listed on the label.
Recommended Adult Dose: Take 1-3 softgels daily or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children.
Caution: If you taking any prescription medications, please consults your health care practitioner prior to use.