XP LABS KETONE TEST STRIPS:
KETONE URINALYSIS TEST STRIPS
- Monitor ketone levels
- Reagent strips
- Results in 40 seconds
When on a ketogenic diet, the goal is to achieve ketosis – the metabolic state where the body burns fat instead of glucose for fuel. While in ketosis, your body also makes an abundance of ketones. Ketone test strips are thin paper strips that detect ketones in urine. The colour chart provided helps you estimate what level of ketosis you're in—the darker the color, the higher the level of ketosis.
- Dip test strip in urine or urinate on strip for 1-2 seconds.
- Wait for 40 seconds to get the most accurate reading.
- Compare test pad color to color chart.
- Keep away from light and moisture.
- Promptly replace cap after taking out strips.
- Do not remove desiccants.
- Do not touch test areas of reagent strips.
- Use it within the expiry date
- Store in a cool dry place.