C4 Extreme Energy was created for those who are looking for the next-level of explosive pre-workout energy! In addition to increasing the C4 energy blend with 300mg of Caffeine per serving, every scoop of C4 Extreme Energy also incorporates 3200mg of CarnoSyn® Beta Alanine to support muscular endurance, TeaCrine™ to prolong tolerance buildup, Kinetiq™, and Toothed Clubmoss
• Caffeine Anhydrous Caffeine Anhydrous supports energy, mental alertness, and can help in the performance of cognitive tasks and reaction times. In addition, Caffeine Anhydrous has thermogenic properties. Each serving of C4 Extreme Energy provides 300mg of Caffeine.
• CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine In every serving, C4 Extreme Energy includes the clinically studied CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine. Beta Alanine is an amino acid which makes a compound in your body called carnosine, which supports muscular endurance. Beta Alanine can sometimes produce a temporary harmless tingling sensation throughout the body. • Creatine Nitrate (NO3-T®) Creatine Nitrate is an advanced university studied form of creatine.
• Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate is a precursor to nitric oxide and promotes nitric oxide production in the body.
• TeaCrine® (Tetramethyluric acid/Theacrine) Is an alkaloid which is structurally similar to caffeine that has been studied and the preliminary results of the human studies on Theacrine indicate the body does not adapt as quickly as it does to caffeine, therefore prolonging tolerance buildup
• N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is a more soluble form of L-Tyrosine that supports the production of noradrenaline and dopamine, in turn supporting mental and cognitive health during stressful activities – such as physical training.
• Kinetiq™ (Citrus aurantium fruit extract) Standardized for its p-synephrine content, Kinetiq™ is a studied ingredient which supports energy.
• Toothed Clubmoss (Standardized for Huperzine A) Contains a natural source of Huperzine A, which is an active compound that may help to support memory and learning. It is considered to be a nootropic ingredient.