- Get bigger, stronger arms in half the time
- Convert any bar/dumbbell/cable attachments into a thick bar of 2 inches in diameter
- Enhance stimulation of the working muscles
- Increase hand, wrist, forearm and arm strength and size
- Reduce joint pressure while exercising
- Experience insane forearm and arm pumps
- Fits on any bar in 5 seconds
- Lifetime Warranty
Stop Killing your Strength and Size Gains with Standard Barbells and Dumbbells
Did you know that old school powerlifters, professional weightlifters, bodybuilders and pro athletes are all training with handle diameters of 2 to 3 inches thick? One reason your gym only has 1 inch bars and dumbbells is because they are way cheaper to buy. However, using thick grips and bars build much more strength and size than regular bars.
Unleash Levels of Power You’ve Never Experienced Before
Brooks Kubik, multiple world record holder and author says: “Using a thick handled bar is one of the very best things you can do to develop maximum muscular size and strength. Thick bar work develops levels of upper body power virtually incomprehensible to those who train only with regular bars”
How it Works
Thick bars stimulate much more muscle fibers in the hands, forearms, upper arms and whole upper body. How? By the principle of irradiation:
"A muscle contracting at its maximum capacity will recruit the neighbouring muscle to support its action.”
Using a fatter grip forces your hands and forearms to maximally contract automatically recruiting the surrounding muscles (upper arms, upper body).
Some of the Benefits You Get:
1. Recruit More Muscle Fibers in the Upper Body
2. Increase Finger, Hand, Forearms and Arms Strength and Size
3. Less Imbalances and Injuries
4. Natural Movement
The Bottom Line
Basically, using a thick bar is the fastest, easiest and cheapest way to add muscle and strength to your upper body. Using a thick bar automatically targets your body’s weak links, which helps you to unlock massive increases in the strength of your whole body. If you've never trained with thick bars before, start with the Alpha Grips 2.0. Get a pair today and don’t let regular size bars rob you of any more gains.